Thursday, November 4, 2010

PROPOSITION 19 AND MY FAVORITE POT STORE

California voted NOT to legalize marijuana. I was shocked. Even my ultra conservative 88 year old father voted for it. GO DAD!! When we were discussing the issue I asked him if he remembered prohibition. He told me that he remembered when people started growing figs out on the Channel Islands. They would make fig brandy and the boats would bring it in to Henry's Beach here in Santa Barbara. I asked him if his family would go to the beach to buy hooch and he said no....his father was a chemist and figured out how to make his own hooch at home. GO GRAMPS!

After all the brouhaha over prop 19 I felt like smoking something so I went to the only legal pot store I know and this is what I came home with.







Stay tuned for my SMOKING GUN ADVENTURES.

Disclaimer...I don't smoke pot, I just think it should be legalized and taxed.

No comments: