Sunday, December 26, 2010

MERRY DAY AFTER...HO HO HO!

Merry day after Christmas! The store is closed today so I have some time to reflect on some of the more important things in life. My family. How lucky I am that I was able to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with everyone. I selfishly gave some family members the gift of a Sushi Class today so now I get to spend the day AFTER Christmas with them as well.

I am also thinking about another very important thing today...

                                                    THE FOOD LAST NIGHT


Prime rib, Au Jus, Yorkshire Pudding, Side of Scottish salmon, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans

                                                                     Oh YUM

And dessert.........


Ron made Mini Cupcakes. This was his first time ever making cupcakes and they were so good. That guy never ceases to amaze me.

It was a great day.

No comments: